Advanced Engineering Courses aim at giving higher education to graduate students, who build upon engineering skills and knowledge acquired throughout the five years of their departmental studies, in order to meet the needs from highly developing technological environment of the world.
1. Educational Policy
Advanced Courses aim at educating human resources who will broadly contribute to industrial development by teaching highly advanced knowledge and technology in respective specialities as well as having students do relevant research activities with further accuracy founded on education at associa te degree courses at Japan’s National Colleges of technology.
Electronics and Information Systems Engineering Course
Electronics and Information Systems Engineering Course aims at educating engineers who will broadly contribute to industrial development and who will be competent in the international community with expert knowledge and technique, communication skills, responsiveness to inter-disciplinary fields supported by broad views and flexibility that will lead to creativity, all founded on sound spirit.
Production Systems Engineering Course
Production Systems Engineering Course, based on combined specialities of mechanical and intellectual engineering systems, architecture and social design engineering systems, or bio-chemical engineering systems, aims at educating engineers who are eligible to be an advanced development engineer and who are able to contribute to development of local industries, being equipped with global viewpoint to lead innovative creation by designing basics and developments of manufacturing.
2. Curriculum of Advanced Courses
Through our curriculum, we aim to train and educate students to be:
- An engineer capable of communicating both in Japanese and English being equipped with competency in the international community.
- An engineer equipped with fundamental ICT techniques and relevant applied knowledge towards engineering.
- An engineer equipped with knowledge and skills of fundamental technology in multiple areas as well as those of highly specialized technique in the area, which make the engineer skillful enough to solve problems with methods of integrative thinking and to adapt them to practical field of industrial technology.
- An engineer equipped with well-balanced characters of spirit, mind and body as well as social wellbeing and cooperative personality.
- An engineer equipped with broad views and high sense of ethics upon engineering and with awareness to contribute to society.
- An engineer who has intellectual curiosity, and is capable of challenging topics, subjects and tasks as well as solving problems with aggressiveness and creativity.
Advanced courses are set up separately in Kumamoto campus and Yatsushiro campus to contribute in complicated technological fields of modern society.
Electronics and Information Systems Engineering Course:Kumamoto Campus
Production Systems Engineering Course:Yatsushiro Campus